Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What makes the perfect Valentine's Day Trip to Saratoga?


A run with FRIENDS... and FAMILY there to cheer me on!

A DATE with the LOVE of my LIFE to SF with crab, cupcakes, ghirardelli and romantic walks!


One Grandpa willing to take 3 grandkids on a walk in the RAIN!

And a long stormy drive home with LOTS of time to talk to my VALENTINE!

6 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Good job on the run Heather. I wish we lived closer, I'd do a run with you.

Hemphill Family said...

p.s. You should train to do the St. George marathon.

Susan Anderson said...

Great pics! (Somehow I missed seeing them go on that rain walk.) Very cute.

Anonymous said...

That really does sound heavenly! Lucky you! Glad you had a good trip!

Anne Marie said...

Glad you had a couple of days with your valentine. Those trips are the best!

Christine said...

Glad you got a fun trip away!!