Monday, February 9, 2009

Printing My Blog

Awhile ago I put a question out there... I wanted to print my blog.  I went with blog2print with the help of my MIL.  It was so EASY and took me about 5  minutes.  So, here is a coupon code for anyone who is interested for  %15 off MyBlog31MARO6242!  ENJOY!

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Glad you were able to get it done!

Christine said...

How did it look once it was printed? Did you have any videos on your blog and if so what happened when they printed?

Heather Anderson said...

CHristine

The videos are not there but the captions and comments to it are there. The printing of it is very simple nothing fancy and it prints just like you have it on your blog...

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Can you post a picture of your blog book? How fun.

Was it expensive?