Saturday, January 17, 2009

FIreplace Facelift


When we moved into our house the previous owners had paint the brick around the fireplace white.  I never liked it but wasn't sure how to fix it. Until, one day I was at my friend Christine's home and saw her beautifully painted fireplace.  She came over and painted mine on Thursday.  She did such an amazing job!!!!  Thanks Christine you are so talented!

7 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

That's incredible! I am going to have someone come and paint mine, too. I HATE that they painted my used brick fireplace white. I am so happy you posted that because now I see that it can really be done well. Thanks!

Hemphill Family said...

Looks good.

Anne Marie said...

She really does have an amazing talent. Looks great!!!

Jenny said...

That looks amazing! It looks so real, I wouldn't have guessed that it was painted.

Laura said...

It looks great, what a nice friend.

Our family chaos said...

This turned out sooo great! I want a fireplace facelift!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Christine is so amazing...in many more ways than painting!

Love your fireplace!