Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Sunday

Getting everyone ready for church in their Christmas best wasn't easy and Carli's face tells all:)  It was a nice day in the end.  We had a chance to hear G. Anderson and Uncle Ryan read some of Grandma's Christmas poems as part of the beautiful program at church.  It was a good way to start Christmas off right. As always Dad made the day extra special with gifts for everyone.  Carli and had pretty pins to wear and the boys had holiday ties.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Great post, Heather...all of the eight sections...and I also LOVE the new look of your blog.

It's really cool.

Hemphill Family said...

I love Carli's pouty face.

Our family chaos said...

Looks like it was a great Christmas. I miss going to Saratoga but I am lucky Craigs family live 5 min. away now. I love carmel. I used to go there with my family growing up. It is so beautiful. The blog is really cute!