
I was looking at Anne Marie's blog and Jeremiah noticed that she had posted about the kids recital (of course). He then asked why I didn't post his recital... How can I explain that there where so many xmas post that somehow I forget. He did a great job and played all 3 songs perfectly! After playing Rudolph and Hrak the Harold... his teacher signaled him to bow but Jeremiah was not done he wanted to finish with the First Noel. He fills our home with wonderful music everyday and I am so thankful for him and is talents!
So, here it is Jeremiah... YOUR PIANO RECITAL!
It was wonderful and I am so proud of you!!!! You work hard praciting everyday and I never have heard you complain... I hope you will always have a LOVE for music. You have become such an amazing piano player. Can't wait for your recital in JUNE. Sorry about the late post. I LOVE YOU- MOM
2 comments:
Glad Jeremiah was looking out for himself on getting full recognition for his doings...
=)
Kids have a way of reminding us when we forget important things.. It's great he even reads your blog!
Post a Comment