Somehow when I was taking shots one day I think I changed my shutter speed... now my camera takes a long time between shots and to take photo... it says "busy" please help me if you can...
My next plm as I stated in earlier post is action shots are too blurry any ideas???
Lastly, I want to print this blog to a book. I tried BLURP and it is kinda messed up so it will take forever, so then I tried print2blog and it tells me error everytime... any good ones out there????
Thanks
LOVE YA
2 comments:
I think Blurp is the best one out there. So I don't know what to say about that. As for action shots being blurry you need a very fast shutter speed. I usually just use the auto speed and use the sports mode for that. Do you usually shoot in manual?
Heather. I just made a book of my blog at blog2print.com and it worked fine. Are you using Firefox? It's not compatible with Safari. So you may need to download Firefox if you haven't already. Other than that, make sure that you have made your blog public for the period of time where you are printing the book.
Anyway, it worked fine for me.
=)
Post a Comment