Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Bella



Welcome Bella!  My Dad now has 6 kid (5 of them girls) and I have a new baby sister.  She is a sweetie.  I got to hold her for a few hours today.  Love that newborn stage!

8 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Her name fits her, Heather...because she is definitely a little beauty.

I never realized how much you resemble your dad until I looked at this picture. Same eye color...and your eyebrows even grow the same way!

=)

Laura said...

Wow a little sister! Lucky girl to have a sister like you who will be so helpful!

Laura said...

I would be happy to help you with your blog. We could do it over the phone. You can make your header in adobe or you can even buy headers mostly made and just add the pictures in adobe. Email me if you want more info.

Hemphill Family said...

So sweet!

Anne Marie said...

I was wondering who Bella was. Congrats! You'll make a wonderful big sister!!!

Christine said...

What a cutie!

Susan Anderson said...

I like this background color better.

=)

Our family chaos said...

Wow a baby sister. thats exciting. I didn't even know you had a little sis on the way. How fun. Does it make you want another;)