Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Long Awaited Video...

Ok, so maybe only long awaited by my Mother-in-law... but she has been waiting.  I had to edit this without sound so I didn't wake the little ones... so if it sounds funny, sorry:)  Mom- I hope you enjoy this because I kinda hate posting video it is a pain... so this shows I love you!


Bryce LOVES to dance and he learned to snap his fingers at a very early age.  He dances like this anytime and anywhere we here music.  He is just a little boy full of pure JOY and it shows in all he does!

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Now, THAT was worth waiting for....

=D

Anne Marie said...

That was cute! He and Hailey need to get together and jam!

Kristin said...

Hahaha. I love this!

Susan Anderson said...

Just watched it again, and it still cracks me up.

NBlake said...

So cute!