Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Little Mermaid


As leader of Achievement Days I thought it would be fun to take the girls to The Little Mermaid Ballet.  I LOVE this calling it is so much fun and the girls are great! Carli wanted to come with us too.  The ballet was really amazing and I think all of the girls enjoyed it.  I know Carli did.  She changed her mind about going at the last minute when she saw the babysitters I got for Bryce and Jeremiah... she wanted to stay with the babysitters.  After dragging her to the ballet she couldn't get enough.  She was literally on the edge of her seat the entire time. 

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

It's pretty good when the babysitters are so cool they're better than the event!

Anne Marie said...

Thanks for taking Kira. She said she had fun. As for the falling asleep, she had a slight cough and Ivan gave her some cough medicine that makes the kids sleepy right before she left. She was actually feeling good.

Hemphill Family said...

I wish you were Taylor's leader. She was so excited to start Achievement Days but they just do lame stuff, like learning to lead music, so she doesn't like to go.

Christine said...

I so wish that I had an achievement day daughter so I could've gone:)

I'm glad you had fun.

Laura said...

I just got released after four years in achievement days. It's bittersweet. I don't miss the planning or prep but I miss my girls. So far I still get hugs weekly at church from them.