Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crazy Balloons

When I went shopping last week it seemed like Bryce convinced someone in every store to give him a balloon.  He LOVES balloons!  He also convinced an 8 year old at Disneyland to give him his balloon (not in pic)! Anyways, he let them go and they got up in our part of the house with high ceiling.  I thought they would come down in the morning.... you won't believe this but those balloons stayed up there for almost 2 weeks!  It was torture for Bryce.


Bryce looking at his balloons hoping they will come down to play...

The trapped balloons!

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

So cute! Put on his video, okay? I really want to see that!

Christine said...

I haven't been blogging for a little while and here you have a bunch of posts! I love the updates on the kids...that's a good idea. I think Punky Brewster fits. It reminds me of the time I let Ashley wear a "rainbow" (non matching) outfit to school not realizing it was picture day. She ended up bringing home full body shots with her rainbow outfit complete with black church shoes and purple and pink flower socks. I ended up buying them because it represented her at the time:).

malinda said...

I don't know what it is about balloons, but my kids have had the worst fights over balloons. The other day I took my oldest to the grocery store with me and for some reason the clerk gave her a balloon. I knew there was going to be a huge fight when I got home and sure enought the younger ones were crying in about 3 seconds. They wanted the balloon so bad. It ended up getting popped in about 2 minutes, so that was the end of that. Next time I will have to get 3 balloons.