Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Punky Brewster


Do you remember Punky Brewster???  Carli has become her... well Carli likes to think she is Hanna Montana but I think she is a little closer to Punky.  What do you think?


Notice the church shoes and purple socks.  Yes, she went to school just like this:)
She wanted EVERY clip in her hair... I do my best to please")

Another day another outfit... LuLu shirt (it has matching pants) with Gymboree pants (has very cute matching shirt and jacket) and flip flops from a Gymboree summer line with a blue bow of course... the one color NOT in her outfit... yes we do have tons of pink and purple bows but those would actually match!  Gotta love this skater girls style!

When she is not too busy accessorizing you can find Carli busy playing "family" with her doll house or making "pizza" for some family member.  She has also learned to count to 100 and is very close to reading.  She loves to skate with Dad or sword fight Jeremiah.  She also LOVES preschool and who wouldn't?  They have been on a Field Trip to the dentist, grocery store, lunch bunch with pizza and had green eggs and ham for Dr. Seusses Bday.   And that is just what they have been doing in March. Next week they are expecting a visit from Lucky the Leprechaun! I also got to read to her class for the Bday it was so much fun!  She is a busy and little girl that is full of LIFE! 

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Love the purse! Is she still convinced it's a Hannah Montana one?

Susan Anderson said...

Forgot to mention...I always LOVED Punky Brewster.
=)

Anne Marie said...

Punky Brewster!!!! I used to love that show. Carli and Whitney are 2 peas in a pod. She loves to dress herself in the most bizarre outfits too. I've given up. I figure sooner or later they will grow out of it. I just love your kids. They have such wonderful personalities and are very creative. I'm glad they are close in ages. It's going to be fun to watch them grow!

Laura said...

What a cutie! She is smart too!