Saturday, September 13, 2008

BABIES

Today I got to hold my new baby nephew!  He is only 6 days old and so cute!  While I was holding him I got to visit with his Mommy (my sister Jill) and my other sister Megan.  We all live within a 60 miles radius but somehow we never see each other often enough.  It was good to spend time with them and I am so proud of Jill.   She is a good Mommy and I know it takes awhile to get use to 2 little munchkins, but you will.  I love you and baby Tyler!

Before seeing baby Tyler I was at my Aunt's house for a baby shower for my cousin.  She is having a little baby girl, her second kid.  I am so happy for her and cannot wait to hold her little girl when she gets here.  My other cousin Katie made the cutest cake and I wish I had taken photos to post.  It was a big pregnant belly and sooo cute!!! Good job Katie!

I love my extended family so much and wish we could all spend more time together.  It is a good thing people keep having babies and giving us a reason to get together and celebrate.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Wow, that's a lot of baby action going on...Let's hope it's not catching! lol

=D

Our family chaos said...

How cute. My brother is expecting his 4th baby. We will find out what it will be in October. I can't wait. I love babies but I am glad it's her and not me:)