Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Bryce






After seeing Lizzy I noticed that my Baby is not so tiny anymore... and growing into a toddler way too fast.  He is very busy these days getting into everything!

6 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Bryce looks like he just ate the forbidden fruit.

Laura said...

He has the most expressive eyes. What a cutie. He can stay a baby a while longer!

malinda said...

Your kids are soo cute!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Heather, so fun running in to you Sunday. I can't believe your little guy is more than 2 months old. Where does time go? I think it's swallowed up by the monster that takes my socks from the dryer.

Anonymous said...

Wow time flies! Feels like we were JUST pregnant yesterday! He is so big and MOBILE!

Our family chaos said...

Wow he is growing so fast. I tell my kids to just stop growing almost everyday. They just NEVER listen.