Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jeremiah Gives a Talk

Jeremiah gave a talk on prayer today in Primary.  He worked hard on writing the talk (with help of course).  He did an excellent job and we are so proud of him!  Jeremiah is really becoming such a great boy and we feel blessed to have him.   

As Jeremiah talked on prayer it reminded me how simple it really is.  We are our Heavenly Father's children and he wants to hear from us.  Just as I love to hear Jeremiah tell me about his day at school each day when he comes home He loves to hear from us about our day.  Let's not forget to pray!

3 comments:

byers babes said...

Way to go, Jeremiah! That is so great of him to prepare his talk on his own. You guys should be so proud. On the side - I noticed that you changed your font size. Did somebody get new glasses??? :)

Susan Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Anderson said...

Good job, Jeremiah! Grandpa and I wish we could have been there to hear your talk. You make us both very proud!!

=)