Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bryce is 10 MONTHS





BUSY BRYCE!  I cannot believe he is 10 months old.  He is becoming a little guy so fast yet he still feels like my little baby to me.  We have been so busy that Bryce has lived in his carseat and stroller.  (I have so much guilt about this)  He is such a good baby he doesn't complain too much and he seems to enjoy his time at soccer practice.  Which explains these photos...I needed to take his 10 month photos and I am so busy that I thought I better just take them "on the go" so here he is at soccer practice.  He makes a cute soccer guy, I think:)

10 things Bryce Loves:
  1. b-i-n-g-o song
  2. cars and wheels of every kind and balls of course
  3. he LOVES to  swing in our yard everyday and if we try to skip it he goes to the back door and cries.
  4. walking while pushing his walker toy thing (what do you call those)
  5. his brother and sister (he thinks they are VERY FUNNY)
  6. his DADA
  7. to say "digem, digem, digem"  I don't know what it means
  8. to "play" piano with Jeremiah
  9. big people food especially ice cream
  10. bath time

3 comments:

Kristin said...

He looks so much older than last time I saw him!

Susan Anderson said...

This kid just rocks!

Laura said...

HE is so cute! I cannot believe how long his hair is again!