Monday, September 22, 2008
My Love/Hate relation ship with Target
I went into Target today to fill a prescription. I love to fill my kids meds there because they have the coolest bottles that make it easy to use little kid medicine syringes. They also mark each bottle with a color band so you know which med is for which kid. However, what I hate is that I went in to get sippy cups, shoes for baby, fill the meds and I came out with about 25 items. This always happens to me at Target. Please tell me I am not alone... it is a dangerous place. Not to mention Target has a really bad return policy and so I swear I am never going back but somehow I always end u "needing" to go there....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(195)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Baby Bryce
- Baby Lizzy
- My Horrible, No good, Very Bad Day
- My Love/Hate relation ship with Target
- Jeremiah Gives a Talk
- Photoshop fun
- Dance Dance Dance
- Hawaii
- Twain Movie Night
- Nothing Better
- Carli goes bananas!
- BABIES
- Spinning Circles
- Bryce is 10 MONTHS
- Jeremiah's busy days
- Carli's First Day of Preschool at FUMPS
- Preschool visit
- No title
- Toy Story Mania
- Summers End
- Bye-Bye
-
▼
September
(21)
4 comments:
You are not alone. When I really don't have any money to spend is when I spend the most. I can only make monthly trips so I don't overspend. Lots of fun!
I think I lived at Target when my kids were little. There was also a Pick and Save that we went to often. The Pick and Save was great because I would put my kids in the cart and walk around for a long time purchasing cheap items I just had to have. :) And everyone got to pick out something to take home if they were good, and I could afford it because everything was so cheap. Of course, their treasures invariably broke within a week.
You're not alone. I take prescriptions to Walgreens because they have a drive up window. Then I don't have to take all the kids in and I don't spend extra money.
I agree it is a very dangerous place. I always coem out spending three times as much as I thought I would.
Post a Comment