Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dance Dance Dance



Carli started her second dance class this year and she loves it!  I love the underwear that shows because she says,  "it is just too hot to wear tights" it was 100 that day but notice the other girls have tights.... that is my stubborn, strong willed little Carli!

6 comments:

Laura said...

She's a cutie. If we all lived close our little girls could fill a dance class right up!

Erin Thompson said...

Heather, I know i am lame to think this, but everytime i check your blog, your pictures are cuter and better, etc. Just thought you should know! I am thinking of signing up karah for ballet, do you think it is too early for a two and a half year old?

Heather Anderson said...

Erin

You are sweet to comment on my photos... I have been enjoying my new camera. As for dance I think the classes at the dance place by Staters (thats where Carli goes) starts at 3. That is when I started Carli and it seemed like a good age:)

Our family chaos said...

How cute. I love this age. She looks so adorable in her tue tue.

Susan Anderson said...

I like her tutu, too. =D

Anonymous said...

I say, go commando, but with no tights, that could get interesting! LOL She is so pretty, I just love her brown hair amongst all the blondes.