Bryce took his first steps today! He walked about 6 steps from the couch to his toy. I am going to be very busy chasing this little one, I think. I tried to recreate the moment for a photo. It didn't really work as his interest had changed... he is never happier than when he has a ball to play with.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
First Steps
Bryce took his first steps today! He walked about 6 steps from the couch to his toy. I am going to be very busy chasing this little one, I think. I tried to recreate the moment for a photo. It didn't really work as his interest had changed... he is never happier than when he has a ball to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(195)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Halloween Music Makers Style
- Bryce and his love of BALLS
- Jedi Training
- Bryce's favorite way to communicate
- Happy Birthday Baby
- Mickey's Halloween Time... Family Fun Time
- A little sad...
- Hot, Hot Days go away...
- Cinderella
- Bryce is 11 months
- Sleepless in Riverside
- Pumpkin Patch
- Prop 8
- Beat Boy
- My Favorite Conference Quote
- Boot Camp Challenge 2008
- First Steps
-
▼
October
(18)
3 comments:
YAY!!! Keep trying Bryce! That picture looks like he's about to fall forward. You take the cutest pics of him, H.
Oh my gosh...walking early. Lucky you. Of course, I'm sure he's thrilled about his new skills. He is a very determined dude.
Yay for Bryce. We are so proud of you! Your really movin now!
Post a Comment