Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sleepless in Riverside

I have been trying out different things all week with photoshop.  I have finally figured out how to make collages which may be easy for some but proved a huge undertaking for me.  I have also figured out how to make digital scrapbook pages and I might even make my own Christmas card this year... if I can keep going on no sleep.  I think I went to bed around 2am all week and would get up for a 3am feeding with the baby and then up again at 5:30 to run!  I think I am may be going a little crazy... it is addicting!   

8 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Good skill, Heather...but you get some sleep!!!!
(and that's an order...)

=)

Kristin said...

You and I are sister's in crime! I have a love/hate relationship with those late nights. I get a lot done but man, sometimes I just wish I were sleeping.

PS I got a real kick out of Matt making a comment under your name. ha ha ha.

Hemphill Family said...

Are you crazy? How do you function all day?

NBlake said...

It is so necessary to sometimes get that creative outlet in! Good for you!

Laura said...

I have been addicted to photo shop (I have Elements not the full version). Email me I know of a few actions, tutorial blogs, and even free digital scrapbooking classes (just pay your long distance). It will really help. I have learned a lot and wasted a lot of time around here too!

Oh and I hope you get some sleep! LOL!

Laura said...

Oh and great work.. by the way.

Our family chaos said...

This si sucha cute picture. I want photoshop for Christmas. I totally get the no sleep. It's amazing how much you can do and be exhausted!

Kristen said...

When I first read your title I thought you were talking about the baby keeping you up, maybe that's because MY baby keeps me up! I'm going crazy trying to figure out a way to get him to sleep better...

Bryce is the cutest!!! How fun to create your own Christmas cards.