Friday, October 24, 2008
A little sad...
I just saw that now Mac has also gone public as "no on Prop 8". I like both goggle and Mac and it makes me sad to see them get involved in moral issues. It is hard for me to believe that every person that is part of those co. feels the same way and so I think it is wrong for a co. to take a side on a moral issue. Both co. state that they see this as a civil rights issue. I feel sad to think people see it that way. I find this whole issue to be heart breaking in a lot of ways. I am sorry to see how the adversary can make good look evil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(195)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Halloween Music Makers Style
- Bryce and his love of BALLS
- Jedi Training
- Bryce's favorite way to communicate
- Happy Birthday Baby
- Mickey's Halloween Time... Family Fun Time
- A little sad...
- Hot, Hot Days go away...
- Cinderella
- Bryce is 11 months
- Sleepless in Riverside
- Pumpkin Patch
- Prop 8
- Beat Boy
- My Favorite Conference Quote
- Boot Camp Challenge 2008
- First Steps
-
▼
October
(18)
2 comments:
Yep, he is very good at doing that. And it IS sad.
That is very sad indeed!
Post a Comment