Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby


Happy Birthday to the MAN I LOVE!  Your 33 today and I really believe men get better with age:)  There are so many things I love about you but here is the "short list"

You are selfless (taking the day off work on your bday to make waffles for EQ)
Hands on Daddy (wanting nothing more than to be able to see Jeremiah's game on your bday)
And you are my sanity, safe-place, best friend, lover... MY PERSON and I LOVE YOU!

Happy Birthday I hope it is a GREAT ONE!  I am glad I get to celebrate it with you.

6 comments:

NBlake said...

Happy Birthday, Matt! Hope you have a great day!

Our family chaos said...

This is so sweet. Happy Brithday Matt!

Susan Anderson said...

Hope it was a happy one, Matt. How could you miss, right?

=)

PS. Glad Heather likes her husband. (I like him, too!)

Laura said...

What a sweet message! Happy Birthday to your guy!

Hemphill Family said...

Happy Birthday Matt. Hope you had a great day.

Kristen said...

What a sweet post! Darn, we missed the EQ party! That was nice of him to schedule that on his birthday.

Happy belated birthday Matt!