Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



We have this wonderful pumpkin patch near our home were you can actually pick the pumpkins off the vine.  I love it and so do the kids.  We were in search of the "great pumpkin" as Carli named it and we found four of them.  Bryce enjoyed crawling through the dirt, leaves, hay and pumpkins!  He used the pumpkins for drums and tried to snack on the leaves.  He was so dirty that he left a ring in my tub that night LOL  Carli had a great time running through the pumpkins hiding from Dad.  She would squeal with delight every time he caught her. Jeremiah found his perfect pumpkin and some hot kettle corn for the ride home.  All in all a perfect pumpkin pick'n day!

7 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Cute pics! Jeremiah looks pretty happy about that pumpkin...

Hemphill Family said...

I think Jeremiah thinks you take too many pictures! =)

Kristin said...

Bryce is seriously looking so much older!

Susan Anderson said...

And even cuter, I must add...

NBlake said...

Yes, very cute. What a fun beginning for the holidays!

Laura said...

I am way more into natural looking pumpkin patches. LOL!

I just love the photo op. I look forward to my pumpkin patch pictures every year. :)

Our family chaos said...

What a great place. We had a place like that in Washington and Andrew loved it. Cute little pumkins!