Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hot, Hot Days go away...






I thought maybe if we took some fall photos it would encourage the fall weather to start!  I really would love some crisp, cool fall days instead of all this heat.

*Mom I added another kissing one maybe this will work?  Jeremiah was not in picture mood.

6 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

How photogenic are they???? VERY!

Thanks, Heather.

=D

Kristen said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love how Carli is so sweet with her brother in those pictures. You can tell they love each other.

I love the fall too!!

Summer said...

Oh my gosh Heather I haven't seen Carly in so long...SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!! Your kids are adorable. I'm with you on wanting fall to come. It is one of my favorite seasons. Hope you guys are doing well!

Laura said...

Great pictures. When it snows here and its freezing I'll trade you weather!

Kristin said...

Carly is looking seriously old! I can't wait to see you guys at thanksgiving.

NBlake said...

Man, Carli looks more and more like you every day!